Camping Stuhlegg - Krattigen
Camp with view to Lake Thun
In the heart of the beautiful Bernese Oberland, above Lake Thun, at the foot of the Niesen, lies a little paradise: Camping Stuhlegg.
It's a sunny and quiet spot with a picturesque view of Lakes Thun and Brienz, the cities of Thun and Interlaken, the Sigriswilergrat and the Niederhorn across the lake.
Open all year round, the family- and dog-friendly camping offers not only peace and tranquility, but also countless opportunities for excursions, including hiking, Nordic walking, biking, cycling, swimming, water skiing, sailing, paragliding or simply relaxing or just enjoying yourself.
At a glance
Seasonal opening times camping:
May-September: open all week
October-April: closed on Wednesday
Opening hours reception, bistro und shop:
May-September: daily from 8.30-13.00 and 15.00-18.00h
October-April: daily from 8.30-13.00 and 15.00-18.00h, closed on Wednesday
- Pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents up to 9m
- year-round pitches (all pitches are currently rented)
- bistro with large sun terrace
- shop with products for daily needs and camping products
- gas depot
- large playground
- natural swimming pond
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- supply and disposal station for motorhomes
- free Wifi on the whole camping site
- dogs welcome (leash compulsory)
Accepted payment methods:
Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro, Postcard, Reka, Twint and cash
There are no upcoming events.